Thursday, May 3, 2012

amazing. . . the new Spider-Man movie looks pretty damn interesting!



Well with all the hype and "RE". . .  RE-vamps, RE-do's, RE-launches of  comics to movies. . . Spider-Man looks like it might actually make me forget about the last one with the musical monologues and all that other cr@p! I will admit the 1st teaser I saw back when I watch Captain America, I was not that impress and was a little piss in fear that this new spider-man movie was going to be another origin re-telling. But I guess like most geeks I jump the gun and started to rave and rage about all the cr@p Hollywood is doing to F@#% with my beloved comic stories. . .  well to set the record straight I did some homework, and by homework I mean read the plot on http://www.imdb.com




"Peter Parker (Garfield) is an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Stone), and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents' disappearance - leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr. Curt Connors (Ifans), his father's former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors' alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero."

OK. . . When its out I'll watch it. . . now back to the hype of The Avengers". . .  WOOT!! HULK SMASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment