Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"I covet only 1 thing, honor and victory!" wait that 2 things? trailer to "Knights of Badassdom"

Hahaha!!geek adventures gone awry!!!! Why is this the 1st time I heard of this movie!!! WHY I SAY, WHY!!! Granted, I don't "LARP" but i toss the dice once in a blue moon. I have a preference for monks and lawful neutral with a side of bad-ass fury of fist to the faces of my foes! MUAHAHA! 

Anyways. "Knights of Badassdom", a geeky driven movie that looks to entertain the dorky side of the force in you. . . check out it. though a theatrical release date has yet to be announce. will update that when i find out, cause well this looks funny and i wanna see it too! :P (http://knightsofbadassdommovie.com/)

Basis plot: A group of live action roleplayers accidentally summon a succubus demon from the Hell (muahahahaha) and must deal with the consequences. Time to summon thy valor!




No comments:

Post a Comment