Thursday, May 10, 2012

animation: OMG! Diablo III: Wrath (animated short)

1st off, HOLY CRIMSON SHIZZNET OF AWESOMENESS!!! 


Ok, so I come across this animated tale of good vs evil the other day and was so amazed by the quality and pure epicness of it all it really made me want to play Diablo by Blizzard Ent. However,I'm really not in to that kind of games. What can I can, I'm a simple guy give me Street Fighter or any figthing game and I'm good. Its cool to see players play this MMOs RPG's, but I usually fine it boring to play myself. I'd rather just watch the story unfold. For those that play and have seen the "It's not Safe" TV ad's you know how epic this game  is. For those like me who can really care less but love to watch great animation feast your eyes on this battle of angels and devils! 
(kick @$$ image of Imperius Archangel of Valor " . . . THERE ONLY BE BLOOD FOR BLOOD!")

" Blizzard Entertainment teamed up with renowned director Peter Chung and acclaimed animation studio Titmouse to create this unique vision of a fundamental moment in the battle between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells." off Diablo's channel on YouTube.


Diablo III: Wrath (animated short)


 Diablo III: "It's Not Safe" TV spot




No comments:

Post a Comment