Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Is Catwoman cosplaying as Anne Hathaway?

Here are a few images of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman from the other super hyped up movie of this year (other then The Avengers), Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises that has been going around online today. Personally I like Anne Hathaway, O-m-G is she a hottie of sweetness, which is not the 1st thing that comes to mind when I see or think of Catwoman, ( its more like MmeeOoowww!! Ggrrrr baby Ggrrrr!) Ms. Hathaway looks more likes he is in a sexy halloween's custom in this shots rather then in Catwoman's suit. Just sayin' ... She's still pretty hot thou. Ain't mad at that @$$!!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is not like me but I like her too. she reminds me of Julie Newmar or Lee Mariwether both also hot. 100% better than Halley, BLEH

    ReplyDelete