Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kinect going, solo, han solo, han solo. . . ain't no holo-gram girl?!

Just when we geeks thought it was safe to start liking "Star Wars" openly again without any backlash of over marketing and selling out the dreams of nerds around the world, there is a disturbance in the force! What's with all the ruckous?? these videos below. . . XBox's Dance game with Kinect featuring Star Wars. Ok, a little over the top, and to be honest I friggin' love this sh!t!! Hahaha its so bad and tacky you have to just take it with a grain of salt. its cheeky, fun play for all ages!

 Hahaha! "ooh, that's my ship, that's my ship!! ooohh that's my ship, that's my ship, a few times I've been around this track, and like that i'm gone lightning fast, 'cause i ain't no hologram girl!"





No comments:

Post a Comment